Wondershare Filmora X 10.0 can simplifies advanced features to save your time and effort. With the help of this powerful software, you can empower your imagination and discover infinite ways for self-expression through limitless creativity. You can edit and retouch videos with rich video and photo editing functions like trimming, cropping, rotating, adding stylish titles, applying filter effects, inserting transition and motion effects, etc.
Moreover, you can export the videos to many popular video formats and mobile devices to share and enjoy more widely, or directly upload them to YouTube to share with family and friends. It also enables you to burn video clips to DVD for better video preservation. The key to Wondershare Filmora X’s success is that it has struck a balance between keeping it simple while providing tools and features that the average person would use at the same time.
The new version of our video editor offers an enjoyable and fun journey through every click, says Luna Que, Product Manager at Wondershare Filmora. With Wondershare Filmora X, repetitive and excessive tasks are eliminated, so that users can dedicate their time and energy to spark their imaginations instead.
New and returning users will discover an enhanced video editing experience, as the latest advanced features are easy to master. Building on the massive success of Filmora9, which launched in December 2018, Wondershare Filmora X is proud of the following new upgrades.
Also Check: Fast Video Cataloger 6.25 Crack
Wondershare Filmora X 10.0 Full Version Features
- Support importing all popular videos, audios and photos for editing.
- Trim, crop, and rotate videos freely & add voiceover and background music.
- Retouch videos and photos with rich filters, titles, transitions and motions.
- Save videos to local or portable devices or directly share to YouTube.
- Burn the edited videos to DVD for better video preservation.
Key features include:
Advanced video editing is easy.
4k editing support.
Frame by frame preview.
Reverse and speed control.
Image in image.
Split screen editing.
Subscription to the additional effects store.
What’s New in Filmora X 2021
- Motion Tracking: Intuitive tracking that’s perfect for beginners and intermediate editors. Tracking is easily accessible from the main interface of Filmora X.
- Keyframing: Apply one-click pre-sets for an easier keyframe experience or just animate freely — the choice is yours. Editable pre-sets make this the easiest keyframing experience around.
- Color Matching: Save time by applying color correction settings across multiple clips at once. Take color settings from one clip and then apply them to a batch of clips with ease.
- Audio Ducking: Quickly fade your music so your dialogue stands out. It only takes one click to fade one audio track into another!
- Dark/Light Skin UI Switch: Edit in any setting in light or dark mode for a more comfortable experience.
- Keyboard Shortcut Customization: Edit faster using hotkey commands.
- Mac Touch-Bar Support: A faster way to preview your timeline.
Filmora x 2021 for Windows System Requirements
You may need to update your graphics drivers to run Filmora. Please keep your computer’s graphics drivers updated to get the best performance out of your hardware.
- Supported OS : Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 ( 64 bit OS).
- Processor : Intel i3 or better multicore processor, 2GHz or above.
(Intel 6th Gen or newer CPU recommended for HD and 4K Videos).
- RAM : 4 GB RAM (8GB required for HD and 4K videos).
- Graphics : Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700 or later; AMD Radeon R5 or later.
2 GB vRAM (4GB required for HD and 4K videos).
- Disk : At least 10GB free hard-disk space for installation (SSD-Solid State Disk recommended for editing HD and 4K videos).
- Internet : Internet connection is necessary for software registration and access to online services like Filmstock.