Are you worried about downloading Windows 11 RTM ISO Build? If yes, then you are in the right place. And now on 5th October 2021, they are planning to release the first Official RTM OEM build version all over the world. Windows 11 releases from Microsoft company that showcases various changes from the interface from the start menu, Windows Explorer, etc. It comes with an all-new macOS-like desktop layout, a redesigned Windows Explorer interface, new Start menus, and more.
An Intel support document has hinted at Windows 11’s release date. As the screenshot below shows, Intel lists Windows 11 as Microsoft’s ‘October 2021 Update (21H2)’, which follows the May 2021 Update (21H1). Microsoft has already confirmed that Windows 10 devices will not receive Windows 11 until 2022, as we reported previously. The build we are all using right now is actually the final build of Windows 11 — The Same one that goes to OEMs and end-users.
What is RTM
RTM basically stands for Release to Manufacturing version of Windows. It is the first version of any software or operating system released for the general public. But before that, this RTM version goes under lots of testing processes where all the major bugs are fixed. Also, the RTM version is not specially related to Windows 11 but it is related to all the software applications out there.
The main part of this Windows 11 Full Version is to be the presentation of the significant user interface changes. Some users are excited by the changes, but as usual there must be some users who find it a joke change.
Windows 11 RTM Final New Features
- Completely new design (user interface changes)
- Start and elements float above the bottom bar
- Control buttons located on one separate panel
- Control panel float, the same as that of the “Start”
- New icons and Windows 95 icons will disappear
- New default responsive Segoe UI Variable font
- Two screens and weak gadgets in parallel
- Fillets are expected to affect virtually everything
- Design of the corners and the levitation effect
- Translucent background with blur everywhere
- New interface style, and so much more.
And here is a quick list of features:-
- Supports 5G Internet Speed
- New Taskbar and Start Menu Layout ( macOS like interface )
- New Design and Visual effects for all elements
- New Widgets for News, Wheather, Interests, Stocks, etc
- New In built Windows Terminal for CMD
- Better Microsoft Teams Intergration on PC
- Improved Multitasking with Snap Layout
- Improved Gaming Performance & Xbox Support
- Can install and Run Android Apps on Windows 11.
- Smaller and Fewer Windows Updates
- Improved Security with TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot support
- Supports Auto HDR and DirectX 12 Ultimate
- Touch Improvements and Voice Typing
- More secured BitLocker to Go
This release date for Windows 11 ISO is mostly for new machines, with the update for existing Windows 10 users following after. So don’t be surprised if you still haven’t been offered the switch, it’s probably a good thing because this should mean any bugs and problems will be (mostly) sorted by the time you can upgrade.
- Processor: 1 Gigahertz ( GHz ) or faster. Supports 64-bit architecture & System on chip ( SoC )
- RAM: 4 GB ( Minimum Required )
- Storage: Free Space of 64 GB or more.
- System: Firmware Supports UEFI and Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 ( TPM 2.0 )
- Graphics Card: DirectX 12 compatible with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display: 720p HD resolution display and 8 bits per color channel
- Internet: Active internet connection for using Microsoft account and other new features
This is how you can easily get the official RTM ISO file for Windows 11 for free without any product key. Also, we have tried to cover everything in this post and will soon update it at regular intervals.