Now it is possible to download the updated ISO images of the Windows 11 operating system (version 21H2) with the help of the UUP Dump tool and Microsoft website. At a time when the PC is playing a more central role in our lives, Windows 11 is designed to bring you closer to what you love. This is the latest version of Windows OS releases, with the new interface and other new features like a new Microsoft Store, a new personalized feed powered by AI and best-in-class browser performance from Microsoft Edge, Chat from Microsoft Teams integrated into the taskbar, and many more!
You can easily perform a fresh installation of Windows 11 without having to update a copy of Windows 10 installed on a physical system. Microsoft released Windows 11 media creation tool to create a bootable drive and an installation assistant to download Windows 11 ISO files 64 bit. The UUP dump downloads all files from official Microsoft servers and creates a fully functional ISO package that can be used to install Windows 11 from scratch.
Windows 11 Pro 21H2 Build 22000.348 Full Version Features
- New redesigned Start Menu with centered Taskbar.
- Revamped sharp edges of the screen with soft round corners.
- New modern sounds, visuals, and animations for a smooth experience.
- Redesigned Quick Settings and Action Center panel with a modern look and feel.
- The new command bar replaced the old-fashioned ribbon style.
- Revamped File Explorer design.
- New Settings app design.
- Redesigned Windows Setup (OOBE) launcher.
- Brand new modern glassy and transparent themes for white and dark mode.
- Reintroduction of Startup Sound when a user signs in.
- All-new Widgets section for news, weather, stocks, sports, and other entertainment and business updates.
- Revamped Snap Layouts for easy multitasking and improved productivity.
- Redesigned Microsoft Store with Android Apps Supports using Amazon App Store.
- Wi-Fi 6E support for fast internet connectivity.
- Reduced Windows Update size with much faster delivery and installation.
- Microsoft Teams native support with Meet and Chat integration.
- Better integration of Xbox Game Pass for multi-player gaming on 100+ high-quality games.
- Better experience on portable Windows devices with revamped touch, pen, and voice support.
- …And many other features and functions.
- 8 Custom Themes
- Direct X Updates
- Google Chrome
- Silver Shark Icon Pack
- Right Click Enhancer
- Smart Defrag
- Ultra UX Themepatcher
- Visual Basic Runtimes
- Windows 7 Games Pack
- Windows Desktop Gadgets
- Windows Update Mini Tool (Located C:\Tools)
NORMAL Bootable Features
- Compact Integrated + LZX (algorithm)
- Bloatware FREE!!
- Optimized Pagefile/Services/Scheduled/Search Indexer
- Privacy Optimizations & Performance mode!
- Ghost Toolbox! (Add or Remove Windows Store and Much More!)
- Support any Other Language & Keyboard
- Support UWP Games / UWP Apps (ex. Forza/GOW/etc etc)
- Updatable (can update to latest build windows 11!)
- The window update can be paused until 2077!
- Removes Windows Apps and System Apps
- Removes Windows Security / Defender / Smartscreen
- Disable Remote Desktop / Tablet keyboard / NFC / Clipboard / Focus Assist – (Superlite only)
- Disable Print spooler (If you need printers please set Auto in Services)
- Removes OneDrive
- Disable Action Center / Notifications – (Superlite only)
- Disable Telemetry – (Superlite only)
- Removes Errors reports – (Superlite only)
- Disable UAC (Never notify)
- Removes WinSxS backup
- Removes Wine (can add using Ghost Toolbox)
What’s new in Windows 11 ISO?
New design: new interface combining opaque and transparent textures, new animations, icons, new wallpapers and sounds.
Several applications have been redesigned: File Explorer, Notepad, Paint, Settings.
New Start menu: lighter, easier to use. The disappearance of dynamic tiles.
New taskbar: all icons are now centred by default.
Better management of the secondary screen: when you disconnect the second screen, the windows and applications will be minimized in the taskbar and will return to their place when you reconnect the second screen. Previously, disconnecting the secondary screen caused windows and apps to transfer to the primary screen messily.
Customizable virtual offices: each virtual office created can be personalized to adapt to its use. A theme can be applied to each virtual office to better differentiate them.
Widgets: customizable widgets (weather, news, calendar, etc.) based on artificial intelligence that will adapt to your activities and areas of interest.
Improved tablet mode: The Windows 11 interface will adapt automatically, leaving more space between icons and resizing windows when switching to touch mode. The change from horizontal mode to vertical mode has been redesigned. New gestures are also available to better interact with windows.
System requirements of Windows 11 21H2
- Processor:1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website).
- RAM:4 gigabytes or more
- Storage:64 GB or larger storage device (such as a hard drive or SSD)
- System Firmware:UEFI and Secure Boot capable (Secure Boot is not needed in Unlocked versions)
- TPM:Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (common on motherboards manufactured after 2016) (Not needed in Unlocked versions)
- Graphics Card:Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display:An HD display at least 720p (1280×720) resolution larger than 9″ diagonal, 8-bits per color channel
Also Download: Windows 11 RTM Final Full ISO