Windows 11 is a major version of the Windows NT operating system developed by Microsoft It major changes to the Windows shell influenced by the cancelled Windows 10X, including a redesigned Start menu, the replacement of its “live tiles” with a separate “Widgets” panel on the taskbar.
Also it offers the ability to create tiled sets of windows that can be minimized and restored from the taskbar as a group. New gaming technologies inherited from Xbox Series X and Series S such as Auto HDR and DirectStorage on compatible hardware. Internet Explorer (IE) has been replaced by the Blink engine-based Microsoft Edge.
Known issues in Windows 11 25126
- Some games using Easy Anti-Cheat may crash or cause a bugcheck on the PC.
- Live subtitles:
- Specific full-screen applications (e.g. video players) prevent the live subtitles from being visible.
- Certain applications that are near the top of the screen and are closed before the live captions run will restart behind the live captions window at the top. Use the system menu (ALT + Spacebar) while the application has focus to move the application’s window further down.
Fixed bugs in Windows 11 25126
- We fixed the issue where some Insiders bugchecked with the error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in pci.sys, causing a rollback when attempting to install the latest builds on the Dev Channel.
- We’ve been working to mitigate the issue that caused the Program Compatibility Assistant service to cause unexpectedly high CPU usage for some Insiders after upgrading to the latest Insider Preview builds in the development channel.
- start menu: When the touch keyboard is docked, it should no longer quit unexpectedly when trying to edit the name of a folder in Start.
- Seek Fixed an explorer.exe crash that could occur when using Search.
- settings The thumbnail under Personalization > Lock Screen should no longer scroll backwards when using an Arabic or Hebrew display language.
- Task manager
- If explorer.exe hung, the task manager should no longer hang.
Fixed an issue where context menus didn’t follow the same mode (light or dark) as Task Manager itself for some Insiders.
- Fixed a typo in the “Minimize when used” tooltip.
- If you hid the graphs on the side of the performance page, the color of the circles used instead should now match the graph in the summary view.
- Fixed an issue where the “Not Responding” status was not displayed on the Processes page for certain applications.
- Windows Sandbox The “Lock” option in the Start menu has been removed because it was not working.
- Miscellaneous Fixed an issue where using “Open All Active Printers” from the printer icon in the taskbar would unexpectedly open File Explorer when there were no active queues.
The new Settings are designed to be beautiful, easy to use and inclusive of all your Microsoft experiences in Windows 11. Settings has left-handed navigation that persists between pages. Added breadcrumbs as you navigate deeper into Settings to help you know where you are and not lose your place. These new hero controls span across several category pages like System, Bluetooth and devices, Network and Internet, Personalization, Accounts, and Windows Update.
Wi-Fi 6E Support
Wi-Fi 6E has been added to the Windows ecosystem, enabling Windows OEMs, Wireless IHVs and ecosystem partners to deliver leading-edge Wi-Fi on new Windows PCs. It is a revolutionary advancement that enables up to 3x more Wi-Fi bandwidth and will transform Wi-Fi experiences through faster speeds, greater capacity, reduced latency, and better security.
Also Download: Who is On My Wifi Ultimate 4.3.0 With Crack