If you have worried about downloading Windows 11 for your computer then you come to it right place. Microsoft released its latest operating system Windows 11, people have gone crazy for all the information about Windows 11 that they can get. If you are one of those crazy ones, do check the complete article for further details.
Many users have started searching for Windows 11 32/64 Bit ISO File till now. Let us tell you that this version of windows is not yet released. On June 24, some announcements about the release of Windows 11 will be announced. Once Win11 is released and available for download, it will be available on the official Microsoft portal itself.
Win11 ISO file will be provided free to users (early prediction) and users will not have to pay for the new version. We recommend that you upgrade your operating system to Win11 as soon as it becomes available. Because, after a certain time frame, Microsoft can make it paid as well.
The Windows 11 ISO file will be available for both 32 and 64-bit bot operating systems. You will have to download the ISO file of the version according to your operating system.
Activate Windows 11
What’s the point of messing with some sort of actuation by any means? The old forms by one way or another worked without it. For sure, the main ten additionally accommodates such a system. In any case, we should perceive what occurs in the event that you don’t actuate Windows 10 and attempt to keep working.
Windows 11 Mian Features
- New Start Menu, Taskbar, and Search Bar
- New Animations are added while moving and dragging the windows. Even Opening a new window, closing, and minimize tap have different animation than earlier versions of Windows.
- Featured add to perform multitask with windows like split-screen, creating groups of various task windows, etc.
- Touch controls are improved significantly. Windows 11 will have various problems fixed which were there in windows 10.
- New sounds are added in this version. After the release of Windows 10 in 2015, no significant changes were made in the sounds. But in Windows 11, you will see various new sound options.
- You will have access to dark mode also.
- Rounded Corners: Pointy corners will not be available in Windows 11. Corners of various bars will be made round.
- New icons are added which will make it more attractive than the earlier versions.
- Various new Widgets are added in this version.
Windows 11 System Requirements
Below is the minimum expected system requirement for Win11 installation.
- 1.2 GHz single-core processor (32-bit)
- OR 1.4 GHz single-core processor (64-bit)
- 2 GB RAM or more
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Approximately 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- 2.0 GHz dual-core processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 1680 x 1050 screen resolution or higher
- Approximately 18 GB of available hard disk space.
How to install Windows 11 on a 64-bit operating system
- Download the ISO file from the download link.
- Get a USB drive (at least 16GB) and make it bootable.
- You can make this Pendrive bootable with Rufus.
- Run Rufus and select the Windows 11 ISO file you just downloaded.
- Do not change any other field and keep them all as default and then click the Start button at the bottom.
- After that, Windows 11 will flash in the USB drive.
- Connect this USB drive to the system where you want to install Windows 11.
- Now restart your laptop/PC and hold down the boot key.
- Choose the USB drive as primary from Boot Device Options.
- After pressing the Enter button, the Windows 11 installation process will begin.
- Now choose the language, time and keyboard input method.
- Click Install Now.
- Since you don’t have a product key, click on the “I don’t have a product key” option.
- Select the version of Windows 11 you want to install.
- Select the partition to install Windows 11.
- Click next and your windows installation will start.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Windows 11 ISO Download – Download Beta Concept From Microsoft
- Microsoft Window 11 Free Download
- Windows 11 ISO Free Download