Download standard sample libraries (SD) for sample-based wave tools. To run each tool, you must have at least one of its libraries installed on your computer. You can also download Arturia Keyboards & Piano Collection 2020.6 Full Crack from here.
Waves Sample Libraries Complete for Waves Instruments Included:
- Bass Fingers Sample Libraries
- Bass Slapper Sample Libraries
- Clavinet Sample Libraries
- Electric 88 Piano Sample Libraries
- Electric 200 Piano Sample Libraries
- Electric Grand 80 Sample Libraries
- Grand Rhapsody Piano Sample Libraries
After you have downloaded the libraries follow these steps:
- Extract the sample library/libraries to the desired location.
- Mac users are advised to use Archive Utility (right-click the file and choose to open with Archive Utility).
- Launch/Load the instrument, either as a plugin or as a standalone application.
- If prompted to “Please locate your Waves instrument’s Sample Library folder,” navigate to the location where you’ve extracted your sample library and click OK.
- Information about the samples folder is shown in the WaveSystem toolbar. To select a different sample library or a different library location, click on the Sample Library bar (highlighted below) and navigate to the desired folder.