OverTone DSP PTM-5A v3.0.2 Full Version – Based on the vintage Pultec MEQ-5 mid-range EQ, the PTM-5A emulates the sought-after passive filter character, providing a versatile equalizer capable of subtle sonic enhancement or more obvious presence – highlighting elements of a mix without harshness or fatigue.
Ideal for acoustic instruments, drums and vocals, the PTM-5A perfectly complements more familiar EQP-1A style plug-ins and emulations.
Also Check: BS Player Pro 2.74 + Key + Crack [Full]
- Smooth controls with no ‘zipper noise’ when adjusting the plug-in settings.
- Physically modelled rotary control modes.
- Ideal for acoustic instruments, drums and vocals, the PTM-5A perfectly complements the more familiar PTC-2A Vintage Program EQ
- Transformer-coupled valve / tube amplifier emulation enhances the desirable vintage tone.
- Innovative processing models analogue filter behaviour – without additional latency or high CPU demand.
- Valve / tube emulation adds subtle character even with the EQ section bypassed.*
@The EQ switch bypasses the filter section, leaving the valve / tube emulation in the signal path, while the ‘power switch’ provides a completely clean bypass if required.
- 32Bit Systems: Windows 7 or newer and a VST compatible host application.
- 64Bit Systems: Windows 7 or newer and a VST, VST3 or AAX compatible host application.
- Requires macOS v.10.8 – v.10.14
- An AudioUnit, VST, VST3 or AAX compatible host.
- An X11 compatible Linux distribution.
- A Linux VST2 compatible host.
*In host applications which support circular control modes, the PTM-5A provides beautifully engineered circular and relative-circular adjustment options. Physical modelling ensures the rotary controls respond smoothly, accurately and predictably to circular mouse movement.