NBP Lumizone Plug-in for Photoshop 1.1.001 (Win/Mac)
NBP Lumizone for Adobe Photoshop 1.1.001 is very easy to use plugin, active Luminosity mask control panel for Adobe Photoshop. For years, gloss masks have been used in a retouching workflow by countless retouchers and editors, and for good reason. Many complex Photoshop Photoshop processes have been programmed and sold for the purpose of creating a gloss mask over the years, many of which include “storing” dozens of masks in the channel panel, to be called when needed. Some users choose to create a gloss mask as needed, if needed, using any number of methods. Regardless of your preferred approach, the creation of gloss masks has traditionally been tight at best, and laden no matter what. You can also check Easy Photo Unblur 3.0 Serial Key from here.
Create and actively monitor flash masks (version 1.1)
- Create a gloss mask for any layer or adjustment layer
- Change the actual brightness of each mask during the workflow
- 3 options to create gloss masks from:
Create masks from the gloss of the image in general
Create masks from R, G or B channels
Create masks from the overall image saturation map
- Select any set of 11 gloss ranges for any mask
- Reverse selection of the range immediately
- Switch the layer or mask view while on the move while adjusting the brightness ranges
- Adjust the mask variance as needed
- Additional layers are not created to create or modify masks
- No need to store the glossy masks in the Channels panel
- 6 Presets of commonly used gloss masks are quickly accessible
- Convenient preset button for user to pick up setup immediately
A Plug-In Solution
More efficient and streamlined than Actions (and panels that utilize scriptable processes in Photoshop) by avoiding the creation of multiple unnecessary adjustment layers and channels.
View results of luminosity mask creation and modification on-the-fly.
Works with your existing workflow
No need to radically modify your workflow – simply create luminosity masks on layers or adjustment layers as needed.
HTML5 native Photoshop UI panel
Intuitive and efficient, easy to understand user interface built for effective workflow.
Multi threaded and vectorized code
The algorithms are implemented to take advantage of modern CPUs for a real time experience.
Internal 32 bit calculation
– Works with 8, 16 and 32 bit images.
– Less artifacts, less quantization.
- Adobe Photoshop CC2014 or Later