iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer, the excellent iPhone to Mac transfer, is specially designed for Mac users to fast transfer, rip, copy and manage iPhone music, video, photo, ePub, pdf, Audiobook, Ringtone, Voice Memos, Camera Roll (iOS 4 above), Podcast, TV Show, SMS, Contact, Call List from iPhone to Mac, iPhone to iTunes.
Moreover, iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer helps you create, edit and delete iPod playlists. With the professional iPhone to Mac transfer, you can copy files among multiple iPods at one time.
iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer can manage your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad like a portable hard drive. Also you will find that quick search and filter tools help you hit what you want as easily as iTunes does.
New features of iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer:
1. Fully supports latest iOS 4.3 and iTunes 10.2;
2. Support both Power PC and Intel processor Mac computers;
3. Transfer iPhone music, video, photo, ePub, pdf, Audiobook, Ringtone, Voice Memos, Camera Roll (iOS 4 above), Podcast, TV Show, SMS, Contact, Call List from iPhone to Mac at high speed;
4. Mount iPhone, iPod touch, iPad as a portable disk.
5. Works with all types of iPhone/iPod/iPad, including iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod shuffle 6, iPod nano, iPod nano 5G, iPod nano 6G, iPod touch, iPod touch 4, iPad, etc;
6. Locate movie/music/photo in your iPhone with quick search or filter iPhone files by artist, album, genre, composer;
7. Auto show you iPhone info like model, capacity, version, format and serial number when connecting iPhone;
8. Create a new playlist to add music, videos and photos for quick access; Or rename and delete files freely;
9.Support multiple languages including simplified Chinese and English
- Name: iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer
- Author: iMacsoft Software Studio
- Version: Latest
- Requirements: Mac, OS X – Macintosh
- License: PAID VERSION
How to Install:
- Download the setup.exe file from given link
- Install the setup as normal
- Enjoy the Latest Version iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer 2018 🙂