FileBot is the ultimate tool for renaming and organizing your movies, TV shows and Anime. Match and rename media files against online databases, download artwork and cover images, fetch subtitles, write metadata, and more, all at once in matter of seconds. It’s smart and just works. It’s smart, streamlined for simplicity and just works. FileBot supports Windows, Linux and Mac, plus there’s a full-featured command-line interface for all sorts of automation.
It is possible to create custom lists, according to a particular pattern, and they can be saved to the hard drive in a TXT format. In addition to that, you can upload a large number of files and rename them in one single session.
When it comes to analyzing items, all the added items are going to be displayed in the main window, as a folder structure. You are able to view information such as the number of files of a certain format are in a specified directory and total size.
- A simple user-interface
- Native installers and packages for all operating systems
- A powerful command-line interface for any kind of automation
- RenameFormat DialogRename and move hundreds of files in a matter of seconds
- Fetch episode / movie information from TheMovieDB, TheTVDB or AniDB
- Match files with online episode / movie information auto-magically
- Powerful and highly customizable naming scheme
- MediaInfo optional
- Language preferences for episode / movie information
- Revert rename operations using the internal history
- Rename music using ID3 tags or AcoustID acoustic fingerprints
- Rename photos using Exif metadata
- Rename generic files using custom pattern matching
- SubtitlesFetch subtitles from OpenSubtitles
- Find perfectly matching subtitles via file hash
- Upload subtitles with file hash
- Integrated subtitle viewer for srt, ass, sub and sami files
- Transcode subtitle format and character encoding
- SFVCompute and verify sfv, md5, sha1 and sha256 files
- Match and verify 8-digit checksums embedded in the file name common in anime releases
- Find and verify checksums for individual files
- Compare two or more directory trees
- Batch extract files from archives and ISO images
- Windows operating system: Windows 7 / Vista / 8 / 8.1 / 10/11.
- RAM: 512 MB or more of RAM is sufficient.
- Hard Disk: 500 MB of free disk space for better performance.
- Processor: 1 GHz or multiple 64-bit Intel processors.
- Photocard: optional.
How to install,register and Use FileBot license Key Full Free?
- First, you need to download FileBot Crack from the given link
- Now turn off your antivirus for a while
- Now open the folder of the downloaded file and extract the program
- Run the program file and close it from everywhere.
- Then open the “Crack” or “Patch” folder, copy and paste it into the installation directory and run it.
- Use the given keys to activate it.
- All Done.
Also Download: XYplorer 20.80.0300 Portable Free Download