SoundVolumeView 2018 is a simple tool for Windows that displays general information and current volume level for all active sound components on your system and allows you to mute and unmute them instantly. SoundVolumeView also allows you to save a sound profile into a file, containing the current volume level and the mute/unmute state of all sound components, as well as the default sound devices, and then later, load the same file to restore exactly the same volume levels and settings.
There is also extensive command-line support, which allows you to save/load profiles, change the current volume of every sound component, and mute/unmute every sound component, without displaying any user interface.
What’s New in Version 1.83:
- Fixed bug: SoundVolumeView failed to remember the last size/position of the properties window if it was not located in the primary monitor.
- You can now send the data to stdout by specifying an empty string as filename, for example:
SoundVolumeView.exe /scomma “” | more
- Name: SoundVolumeView
- Author: NirSoft
- Version: 1.25 ( 64-bit )
- Requirements: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 2008. 32-bit
- File size: 68.3 KB
- License: FREEWARE
How to Install:
- Download the setup.exe file from given link
- Install the setup as normal
- Enjoy the Latest Version SoundVolumeView 1.83 64-bit 🙂