Free Ringtone Maker Portable 2.5 is an extremely simple and handy Windows software for making your own free ringtones. If you love oldies music, try Musereo Mono to Stereo Converter to make it more enjoyable. You can make Your Own Ringtones in 3 Easy Steps.
Step 1: Pick a Song
To make your own free ringtones, just click the button “Choose a Song from My Computer”.
Step 2: Cut Out the Best Part
In this step, you´ll select the best part of the song for your ringtone. Just drag the sliders to set the start and end point of the selection.
You can pre-listen the ringtone using the player buttons. You can also add some fade-in and fade-out effects to your ringtone.
Step 3: Get the Ringtone!
Just click button Save Ringtone to My Computer. Then you can choose a location to save your ringtone file.
- Name: Free Ringtone Maker Portable
- Author: musetips
- Version :2.5
- Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32-Bit/64-Bit)
- File size: 1mb
- License: FREEWARE
How to Install:
- Download the setup.exe file from given link
- Install the setup as normal
- Enjoy the Latest Version Free Ringtone Maker 2.5 32-bit and 64-bit 🙂