Directory Monitor Pro 2.13 is a popular system monitoring software used for the surveillance of certain directories and/or network shares and will notify you of file changes/access, deletions, modifications, and new files in real-time. You can optionally execute an application when a change occurs.
The users and processes making the changes can also be detected. Directory Monitor also provides text logs, script / application automation, email, database writing, sound notifications, printing, and more. One of the essential features of this software is the ability to support folder monitoring in local / network mode.
Taking all above we can say that Directory Monitor 2020 Full Patch is an advanced and reliable app that does a very good job when it comes to monitoring folder activity and providing an important amount of configuration options to enhance the whole process and get you notified.
Directory Monitor Pro 2.13 Full Version Features
- Real-time monitoring of file changes, modifications, deletions, new files and file access.
- Monitor local directories or network shares (including hidden/private shares).
- Balloon notifications whenever an event is detected.
- Options to detect all files in subdirectories and changes to file attributes.
- Optionally execute an application/script when an event occurs.
- Log all changes to a text file of your choice.
- Include and exclude filters per directory.
- Auto updating, import/export.
- Run in the background as a Windows service (PRO).
- Detect the user and application/process that made the changes (PRO).
- Command-line version to run from the console (PRO).
- Snapshots to determine changes even when a share is down or the machine was off (PRO).
- Run external applications/scripts without hidden and in the background (PRO).
- Extend the functionality with your own custom plugins using the SDK provided (PRO).
How to Crack, Register or Activate Directory Monitor Pro:
1- First uninstall the previous version completely
2- Download and extract files
3- Install Setup File
4- Close software ( Close the process from Taks Manager )
5- Copy/Paste Patch file into the installation folder of Directory Monitor (Where it’s Installed)
6- Now Run Patch!