Design Fusion Studio 17.3 For Windows 10 is the world’s most advanced compositing software for visual effects artists, broadcast and motion graphic designers, and 3D animators. It is typically used to create visual effects and digital compositing for movies, TV-series and commercials and employs a node-based interface in which complex processes are built up by connecting a flowchart or schematic of many nodes, each of which represents a simpler process, such as a blur or color correction.
Fusion features a powerful node-based interface that lets you quickly and easily create sophisticated effects by connecting different types of image processing tools together! You get a massive range of tools, incredible VR and 3D support, GPU accelerated performance, unlimited network rendering and more! Fusion gives you everything you need to create exciting broadcast graphics, dramatic titles, and even major feature film visual effects!
What’s New in Fusion 17
Compositions you create on the Fusion page can now be saved as a template and used on the edit or cut page! New animation curve modifiers can be used to automatically retime animations when you change their duration in an edit. Audio playback with waveform display makes it easier to create precisely timed animations, there are shared markers with the edit page, and more. In addition, 27 GPU accelerated Resolve FX have been added to the Fusion page, including the noise reduction and sharpening tools from the color page! New node view bookmarks make it easy to navigate large comps, the toolbar can be customized with your favorite tools, and vertical layouts are supported in the node editor.
Design Fusion Studio 17.3 For Windows 11 Features
- Node Based 2D/3D Compositing for Windows
- Resolution Independent
- Supports GPU Rendering
- Keyframe & Spline Based Animation Tools
- Keying, Particle & Vector Paint Tools
- Includes 2D & 3D Text Tools
- Import 3D Scenes & Models
- Supports Third Party Plugins
- Optical Flow & Stereoscopic Tools
- Supports Unlimited Render Nodes
- Addressed an issue when loading splines set to ping-pong duplicate.
- Addressed incorrect brightness for ambient light in 3D Camera setups.
- Addressed an issue with directional light shadows in some projects.
- Addressed an issue with spin and rotation assignments to new particles.
- General performance and stability improvements.
- Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit only – all editions)
- 3 GHz multi-core processor
- 16 GB of RAM (32 GB or more recommended)
- 4 GB of free disk space
- 2 GB VRAM (VGA)
- 1366 x 768 screen
Also Download: The Foundry Nuke Studio 12.0v2 Crack